Anchor Rides | Yacht Rental Miami, Boat Rental Miami, And Private Yacht Charters In Miami
Anchor is now the #1 yacht rental company in Miami.
Why Is Miami, Florida A Great Place To Charter A Yacht or Rent a Boat?
Miami's year-round warm weather, the Caribbean-Esque water, and miles of light-golden Florida coastline make Miami the perfect destination to rent a yacht or boat!
Luckily getting out on the water has never been easier or more enjoyable than it is now with anchorrides.com!
Anchor Rides lets you conveniently browse a huge selection of boats and yachts available for rent in Miami, Florida! You can search by date and filter your boat or yacht rental search by cost, number of passengers, and more.
Most Miami Yacht Rentals are available for full or half-day rentals, and some are even available for multi-day / overnight yacht charters. You can select the perfect amount of time for your trip.
Our huge selection of boats and yachts also means that you have plenty of boat rentals to choose from. While we do offer captainless Miami boat rentals for a more cost-friendly boating experience, most of our Yacht Rentals come with a Licensed Captain and crew (included in the price).
Having a Licensed Captain on the boat takes the stress out of renting a boat or yacht and lets you spend more time enjoying yourself. The local Captains are experts in the Miami, Florida area and can guide you on where to go and what to do for a perfectly planned day!
Whether you want to:
- Explore Miami’s many islands
- Anchor at a sand bar
- Go dolphin watching
- Snorkel at a natural coral reef
- View Miami’s luxury waterfront real estate
- Visit a popular dock-and-dine restaurant in Miami
- Or just have a party,
The Anchor Rides team has you covered!
We also offer an awesome selection of upgrades and bonus activities for those of you who want even more out of your Miami yacht rental experience! Some of the more popular requests include jet ski rentals, watersports, open bar and food service, or hosting special events.
If you can dream it, we can make it happen. Contact an Anchor Rides team member to start planning your perfect Miami Yacht Rental experience today.
Fun Ideas For Your Day of Yachting in Miami:
Miami is the perfect Yacht Rental Destination! Here are a few activities that you might want to consider adding to your itinerary:
Miami boat rentals and yacht charters to Miami Marine Stadium
Home of the world-famous Ultra Music Festival, Miami Marine Stadium is one of the most popular anchoring locations for Miami yacht rentals. The turquoise waters make swimming more fun, the scenery of the stadium is breathtaking, and it draws dozens, if not hundreds, of yacht rentals in Miami each and every day of the week.
Boat rentals and Miami yacht charters to Haulover Sandbar
The Haulover Sandbar is a very popular yacht charter destination because the sand rises above water during low tide and is just below the surface at high tide, meaning you can anchor the boat and walk around. The beautiful sand provides an oasis for boaters to enjoy right in the middle of the bay in North Miami Beach. Only accessible by boat, you can rent a boat or charter a yacht from from Anchor in Miami, FL. It is one of the largest sandbars you'll ever visit and there is even a food vendor that makes their rounds by boat. It's a top 10 yachting destination in the USA.
Boat rentals and yacht charters to Nixon Sandbar
Another popular yacht charter destination in Miami is Nixon Sandbar. Named for the nearby Nixon Beach, it's a very busy and very popular sandbar just off Key Biscayne in Biscayne Bay.
Party yachts in Miami
Miami is the place to be for your next bachelor party, bachelorette party, birthday party, or any other celebration on a yacht. We'll provide the private yacht with a Captain and Crew, you'll pop the champagne, dance with friends, swim in the water, and have an unforgettable yacht charter experience. Party yachts in Miami with Anchor are the ONLY way to celebrate.
Or try one of these ideas:
- Head South towards the Florida Keys or explore the coral reefs east of Key Biscane. Add snorkeling gear to the mix if you want to get up and close to some local marine life.
- Head to one of the other many sandbars and hang with other boaters for a fun, party atmosphere.
- Book a multi-day charter overnight trip to Nassau or the Bahamas.
- Check out the multi-million dollar Miami homes the way they were meant to be seen, from the water!
How To Enjoy Miami Boat Rentals, Yacht Rentals, and Yacht Charters In Miami With Anchor Rides
Renting a yacht in Miami with Anchor Rides is designed to be easy and stress-free. Our simple booking process means you can spend less time worrying about the details of your trip and more time on the water. Here’s how you can get from shore life to Miami yacht life in a few easy steps:
Search by location:
Use our onsite Google Maps search engine to search a location near you, or near your destination. Type in a city or zip code and we’ll populate a list of rental boats and yachts near you.
Select a departure date:
It’s important to search by date so you can see what is actually available on your departure date. Most boats offer specific start times to keep their availability calendars in sync and Captains more readily available.
Choose a Boat:
We have over 600 boats to choose from. When you see the “Featured” icon in the thumbnail image, that means this is a popular choice and highly rated rental option.
Request / Confirm Availability
Once you have found a few options that fit your budget, submit an online availability request. The boat owner will approve or decline your charter based on their most recent availability and schedule.
Reserve your Rental:
Once you’ve decided on a boat, conveniently pay a small deposit to secure your reservation using our easy online platform. The security deposit will be returned after your rental or charter.
Select your Captain & Crew:
Each boat and yacht has a roster or list of Captains assigned to it as approved operators. You can select which Captain you want to drive the boat.
Anchor Rides does all of the heavy lifting so that you can sit back and enjoy the experience! Just meet your captain at a predetermined location and be ready for a day of boating fun in Miami. Don’t forget to pack your swimsuit!
What Are The Features And Benefits Of Booking a Miami Yacht Rental or Miami Yacht Charter With Anchor Rides?
Transparent Pricing / No Hidden Fees:
- So many companies hit you with hidden fees at the dock. Anchor offers all-in pricing on our website so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees when you arrive. If you’re shopping around for yacht rentals in Miami, be sure to ask what other fees are required OR you can book with confidence with Anchor. You can start browsing our Miami boat rentals today!
Friendly & Professional Crew:
- Not only have our Miami Captains met rigorous training qualifications and US Coast Guard certification requirements, but they are also hand-selected, by the owner and by you, based on their friendliness, customer service, and overall ability to create a fantastic yachting experience.
- Anchor has direct relationships with the boat and yacht owners, and we don’t list boats that are brokered through multiple parties. With Anchor’s Yacht Rentals, you’re getting direct pricing and direct availability from Miami boat owners. You can book in minutes rather than waiting days for brokers on other sites. This makes securing a Miami boat rental easier than ever!
Customize Your Yachting Experience:
- Renting a Yacht with Anchor Rides lets you create a custom Miami yachting experience. Our team conveniently helps you plan additional services or experiences for your trip. Whether you're craving a massage, a full bar, or are thinking about throwing a surprise birthday party, Anchor Rides makes it easier than ever to plan a perfect day on the water.
Speak to a live Charter Expert!
- Renting a yacht is a big commitment and having a team that cares about you is essential! Anchor Rides was built on providing the best customer service available. From start to finish our Anchor Rides team is with you every step of the way making sure you have an easy and memorable Miami yacht rental experience.
Yacht Rental in Miami for Special Events
Planning to rent a Yacht in Miami for a special occasion? No problem! Anchor Rides was designed to be the perfect Yacht Rental Service for special events! Here are just a few of our favorite examples:
Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
Gather your closest friends and wedding party for an unforgettable day on the water. Want to take your party to the next level? Add food & drink provisions with a live DJ and amplify your Miami yachting experience!
Create an unforgettable experience by hosting a small intimate wedding on a luxury yacht in Miami. Want an onshore ceremony? No problem! End the perfect wedding day with an afternoon/sunset yacht reception in Biscayne Bay.
How does brunch with bottomless mimosas on a private yacht in Miami sound? Book a boat and then request your desired add-ons so that you can celebrate in style!
Find the perfect boat for your group and relax without the additional stress of captaining a boat.
Graduation parties on a yacht!
What better way to celebrate a graduation than with the gift of a private yacht charter in Miami…
Anniversaries on a yacht!
Surprise your loved one with a private Miami yacht charter for just the two of you, or your closest coupled-up friends.
How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Yacht in Miami?
The average cost of a charter in Miami is $2,200. Renting a yacht can cost as little as $500 for a half-day and as much as $15,000 - $20,000 for a full day. It all depends on the year and size of the boat.
Yacht rental prices in Miami vary. When figuring out the cost of renting a yacht in Miami, you have to consider the size of the yacht, the date that you are renting it, and the amount of time that you want to rent it for. You should also budget for any additional amenities or services that you want to add on like food, beverage, catering, jet skis, a DJ, or even a masseuse.
In general, renting a boat in Miami is going to cost you at least a $500 for a half-day, while most Miami yacht rentals are going to start at over $1500 per half-day. The average is $2200.00 per half-day.
The best way to know how much your Miami boat rental will cost you is by choosing a boat, selecting your dates, and then viewing the all-in price!
Anchor Rides has transparent pricing so that you know exactly what your trip will cost you before booking. Check out our Miami Yacht Charters today!
Book Your Miami Yacht Rental With Anchor Rides And Experience The Service That Earned Us A 4.9 Star Rating On Google My Business!
Anchor Yacht Rentals Miami
5445 Collins Ave Ste CU-10 Miami, FL 33140